So, you have read a fantastic book from the library (or... it may have been a bit of a let down)
and you want to write a review for your fellow classmates.....
..... then follow these simple instructions.
- Click 'Review' on the home page
- Scan your reader number from the blue file
- Choose the book title from your 'long' list of borrowed books that you wish to review
- Then click 'Review this book'
- Answer the questions about the selected book. Feel free to use different fonts, styles, smilies :) and colours when writing your review.
- Click 'Save' to send your review to Mrs Henshaw who will read, approve and publish the best ones. (Hint..make yours really interesting to see it in print!)
Still not sure 'how to' then catch Mrs Henshaw on Monday afternoons in the Library.
I'm looking forward to reading all your great reviews, I may even organise a monthly prize for the best one :) What are you waiting for?
PS... Make sure you are not missing lessons to write reviews!!!